**UPDATE** – Due to new DHMs, as well as the rising cases of Covid in Nebraska, LFC will be closed for all classes, lessons, and open fencing until further notice.
What does this mean for you?
- Yes, we are taking a break but we will be back in the new year.
- Some of the city/state restrictions don’t allow our sport to get back to learning, stabbing, or bouting until mid-December. This gets us close to the winter holiday season.
- We usually have a few weeks break at the end of December into January to allow families to celebrate the holidays.
- Once we have a better understanding of our January outlook we will get our new schedule out to you.
- Even in these trying times, we have a lot of new fencers and families trying this amazing sport. We are glad to have all of our new families and friends fencing with us, thank you for being patient.
- Even though we haven’t been on the fencing strip as much as we would have liked this year – we have still been planning for the future behind the scenes. We are excited for 2021!
If you need more information please call (402) 420-7688 or email email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding. Please stay safe. We hope to see all of you soon.