What does this mean for you?
- Yes, we are taking a break but we will be back in the new year.
- Some of the city/state restrictions don’t allow our sport to get back to learning, stabbing, or bouting until mid-December. This gets us close to the winter holiday season.
- We usually have a few weeks break at the end of December into January to allow families to celebrate the holidays.
- Once we have a better understanding of our January outlook we will get our new schedule out to you.
- Even in these trying times, we have a lot of new fencers and families trying this amazing sport. We are glad to have all of our new families and friends fencing with us, thank you for being patient.
- Even though we haven’t been on the fencing strip as much as we would have liked this year – we have still been planning for the future behind the scenes. We are excited for 2021!